RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS
Your payment must be processed and received within 3 days of receiving your confirmation in order to hold your reservation.
- If a reservation is made within 60 days of arrival, payment in full is required upon reserving.
- If a reservation is made outside of these 60 days, a 50% deposit is due at the time of reserving to confirm your reservation and balance due date will be 60 days prior to arrival date.
- All Christmas and New Years reservations require full payment.
Once your reservation is paid in full you will receive a voucher with your reservation details, driving directions and the check-in instructions for your rental or hotel.
ACCEPTABLE USE OF RENTAL PROPERTY
Any use of a dwelling other than residential during a family vacation must be approved in advance by the property management and/or owner. Only the number of people reflected in the Rental Agreement are permitted at the property. Some properties require security deposits and it is noted on the specific property page. Pets are not allowed in the rental properties without prior approval and consent. Any deviation from these provisions will result in immediate forfeit of payments, security deposits and additional charges to be charged on site and/or eviction.
- There will be a $50 dollar change fee for any changes made on a reservation after the deposit has been made, with the exception of extending the reservation.
- A change in the number of guests must be completed before final payment and it is subject to the $50 change fee.
Cancellations are effective on the date notice is received by email. If a refund is applicable, Loco Gringo will process the refund within two weeks in the form of a check in US dollars.
- Cancellation prior to 60 days from arrival date will result in the forfeit of the deposit.
- Cancellation less than 60 days prior to arrival date will result in the forfeit of 100% of the Total Rent.
- There are no refunds on cancelled holiday reservations. Holidays are defined as the weeks of: US Christmas and New Years.
- There are no refunds due to bad weather or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike.
As each property is privately owned, LocoGringo will always seek out the best available terms with the property
for cancellations, refunds, and rescheduling on behalf of the client.
AS A CLIENT OF LOCO GRINGO:
I understand that Loco Gringo Inc., dba www.locogringo.com (from hereafter referred to as Loco Gringo), is not the source or supplier of the travel services or accommodation services I have requested, and acts solely as an agent for the actual suppliers of such services. I have been advised that the suppliers, whose names appear in the information supplied to me, are those who are actually responsible for providing the services I have purchased. I consent to, and request the use of, those service suppliers and agree not to hold Loco Gringo Inc., www.locogringo.com, responsible should any of these suppliers: 1) fail to provide the travel or accommodation services I have purchased; 2) fail to comply with any applicable law; or 3) engage in any negligent act of omission that causes me any sort of injury, damage, delay or other inconvenience.
I understand that Loco Gringo portrays the properties as they are to the best of their ability and that Loco Gringo has no responsibility for changes in the rental properties or problems arising there from. Loco Gringo is not liable for any injuries, accidents, theft or misfortune that may occur during my stay. Any questions or complaints regarding the reserved property(s) during my stay shall be directed to on-site property staff and/or management of said property(s).
I understand that I am urged to take out adequate insurance coverage to protect my vacation investment against cancellation due to illness, flight cancellations, etc. I understand that in the event of becoming ill during our vacation, or having to cut our vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are my responsibility and I shall not be entitled to any refund either total or partial. I accept that Loco Gringo and its employees are not responsible for, nor will I attempt to hold Loco Gringo liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond Loco Gringo or a supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or other weather conditions.
I, the renter/leasee of said dwelling offered for rent by Locogringo.com, understand and agree to abide by ALL the terms and regulations set forth in this document, and as the renter/leasee, I agree to be held financially responsible.