November 30 is this years Ironman Cozumel, one of the most popular Ironman events of the year. The course is 2.4 mile swim at Cozumel National Park at Chankanaab Park Beach, 112 mile bike thats three times around the island and then a 26.2 mile run.
If you are not an Ironman, or are an Ironman wanna-be get in on the excitement and cheer on the athletes.
Be where the action is at this year’s Ironman in Cozumel
At Chankanaab Park
- The Elite start at 6:40AM
- The Amateur start at 7:00AM
- The first swimmer out of the water 7:25 AM
- Last swimmer out of the water 9:20 AM
At Cozumel City Hall
- 1st athlete finishes bike course 12:30 PM
- 1st place arrives to finish line 3:15 PM
- Last athlete finishes bike course 5:00 PM
- The official end of the race, 12:00AM midnight.
Learn more about the race.
Times listed are +/- 10 minutes.