Visit Mayan Village
We love to recommend this one day, professionally led tour to a small Mayan village outside of Coba. Your Mayan guide, certified by the Ministry of Tourism will lead you to a Maya village, where you will be able to visit a traditional home and enjoy a true Mayan meal (which is delicious!) A very unique opportunity to enjoy the language, food and beauty of indigenous people. You can also experience an ancient Mayan blessing performed by one of the few remaining traditional Mayan Shaman.
Complete the experience by exploring a unique cenote or an adventure at Punta Laguna. This day trip that will show you the rich and vibrant worlds of the ancient and modern Maya people and put you right in to the some of the most unique features of the Riviera Maya’s natural world.
This tour is great for people of all ages.
The Tour Includes:
- Ground transportation with air conditioning (12 person max)
- Bilingual (Spanish, English, Mayan) Certified Guide
- Entry fee to archeological sites
- Buffet Lunch
- One drink per person: water, soda or beer
- Entrance fee to other sites (cenote depending on where you choose to spend your time)
- Lifejacket for cenote experience
This is one of our favorite easy day tours. Lots to see, something for everyone in the family and a great way to experience the Riviera Maya’s most precious treasures, it’s people, it’s history and its natural beauty, just off the beaten path.
Contact our concierge today and ask for more information visiting a Maya Village!