One Day You Will Remember for a Lifetime
The largest migration Whale sharks, which grow to 45 feet long, inhabit the world’s tropical and temperate oceans, devouring plankton, krill, and fish eggs. But nowhere are they seen in such large concentrations as the waters off Mexico’s northern Yucatán. The season is from May to September. And there have been sightings of over 50 of these giants in a single group.
- All Day Tour, May-August
- People 6 yrs. old +
- Your day starts at 7:00 am in Cancun.
- Get onboard the boat and set sail at 8 am.
- A 50-minute Caribbean sail to the feeding grounds of the whale sharks.
- Your experienced guide will escort you to the best place to see and swim with these gentle creatures. This tour ensures that the environment is not disturbed nor are the whale sharks. You may also see manta rays, dolphins and sea turtles.
- After, snorkel the second largest barrier reef in the world. Lunch is on the beach of Isla Contoy.
- After lunch, it is back to Cancun and then on to your accommodations.
- The trip is 8 hours.
- The day is set up for an early start so you are one of the first people to see the whale sharks.
Adults & Minors $180 USD*
Kids 5-7 yrs $143 USD*
*Transportation surcharge may apply, but in many cases, it is included.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Not recommended for pregnant women or kids under 6 years old.
Good advice from our concierge:
''Remember to bring a hat and sunscreen. Use restrooms before getting in the boat, there is no "head".''
Contact Concierge for more info!