New payment and cancellation policies make it easier than ever to go from daydreaming to planning!
Relaxed Payment and Cancellation Policies
If your property offers Relaxed Payment and Cancellation Policies you will be allowed to cancel your reservation with a small penalty up to 30 days prior to arrival. Applies on new reservations only, made between April 23 and October 15, 2020 and valid on stays until December 18th 2020.
- Free reschedule
- A deposit of 25% of the total rental will be due in order to hold your dates.
- Your reservation must be paid in full, 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancel up to 14 days prior to arrival for a fee of 5% of the total booking
You can choose to take advantage of our monthly payment plans as well. Monthly payment plans allow you to make smaller payments, spread out over time as the vacation you’ve been dreaming of approaches. Contact us for more information and to schedule your payment plan now.
- In the unfortunate event you must cancel your reservation less than 30 days prior to arrival, but more than 14 days, you will receive a refund of 50% of total reservation charges.
- Your reservation is nonrefundable if your written cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to arrival.
Please remember that all booking terms and conditions apply. We encourage you to carefully review rental rules and booking terms and conditions for your property.
Please call or email us if you have any questions or concerns about the payment and cancellation policy prior to booking. We are here to help!
As always, we strongly encourage our guests to protect their vacation investment by purchasing, Cancel for Any Reason, Trip Insurance.