Information about the home and services - Elefante Volador
- Roseta Camps and/or the caretakers Felix and Sebastiana will receive the clients when they arrive and show them around the house and give them the keys to the safe, etc.
- Towels and sheets can be changed 2 to 3 times per week but please be conscientious of water usage and try to re-use your linens as long as possible.
- The roof top has a sun deck, hammock, and shallow bathing pool which is filled with water from the cistern. It comes out of the tap cool but warms quickly in the sun; perfect for a warm bath in the evening while gazing at a million stars or watching the moon rise over the Caribbean.
- Felix rakes and cleans the beach and grounds daily but conditions may bring some seaweed back onto the beach afterward.
- Sebastiana is available to cook breakfast and lunch every day and also does the house cleaning daily. You can request extra towels and linens from her as needed, again please be conscientious about water usage.
- Purified water is provided for drinking and cooking.
- Three times a week the caretakers go into the town of Tulum for supplies during the early morning hours when most guests are asleep (generally between 6 and 9 AM). For a fee they will do grocery shopping for guests of the Villa and they will return in time for Sebastiana to prepare breakfast.
- If the guests wish to leave the house on an early morning tour of the surrounding Sian Kaan, the house manager will do the shopping and deliver the supplies so Felix and Sebastiana can keep watch over the house while the guests are away.
- Security: Any time the guests wish to leave the premises, please notify Felix and Sebastiana, they will remain on the premises the entire time you are gone.
- Ceclia Cordara, the owner's daughter, lives in Tulum and may be able to arrange for a certified masseuse, an excellent chef or a tour guide given sufficient notice. A brochure of her services will be available at the villa.
- There is a stereo CD player, iPod, and you can charge/use a laptop computer however at this time there is no internet.
- The kitchen includes two mini fridges, a 4 burner stove, and an Italian coffee maker, and basic cooking and eating utensils. (I am requesting a list of basics like salt, pepper, coffee, etc).
Elefante Volador floor plans